What a night! – Moon Dance 2017

As the moon sets on this year’s benefit, it is time to reflect on a perfect summer’s evening, when nearly 600 of our friends and supporters joined High Hopes for our inimitable gala.

Over the years, this premier fundraising gala just gets better and better. We are delighted to announce that as of June 15th, we have had a record-breaking year!

 

We are truly grateful for your support. Due to your generosity High Hopes is now able to fund over 75% of the operating costs of our therapeutic programs and equine assisted activities. In addition to that, we are able to provide scholarships to ensure that no participant is turned away from the program, due to their family’s inability to pay the remaining 25%.

This event could not take place without all the help of our volunteers, corporate partners, table hosts, committee chairs, and of course our friends like you who purchased tickets. From our main event sponsors Northstar Wealth Management and Dominion Energy; to the beautiful graphic artwork kindly donated by the team at Julia Balfour. From the Old Lyme Fire & Ambulance staff who made sure we were safe; to Power Posse Productions who provided fabulous production and lighting. From Coffees Fine Catering and Taylor Rentals who made sure that we dined in style; to our community volunteers from Eversource and Liberty Bank who, quite literally, rolled out the carpet for us.

So many people came together to make this event a success that we cannot name them all here, but we would love you to visit our Corporate Sponsors and Restaurant Donors page and join us in thanking them with your patronage.

We must finish, by saying a very special thank you to Event Co-Chairs Robin Schonberger and Barbara Willkens.

The team at High Hopes


Click here to enjoy Melissa’s Story again

Please enjoy the gallery below and find many more photographs on our Flickr Page.

This entry was posted in Galleries, News & Events and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

*
*