Share This Page:

Equine Learning

Equine Activities & Therapies

The Equine Learning Program curriculum is designed on an individual basis to accommodate each student’s needs and goals. The Equine Learning Program is an excellent way for individuals to develop confidence and become comfortable working with horses. The following are examples of areas of study.

How to apply

for the Equine Learning Program

 

Equine Learning Program sessions are tuition based and are scheduled during the same 12 week & 6 week seasonal timeframes as the therapeutic riding-lesson semesters.  The application process for equine learning is through the therapeutic riding program.

More Info & Applications

Scholarship Information

The program fees collected cover approximately 30% of our costs and donations enable us to subsidize the remaining 70%.

 

With our commitment to accepting participants into our programs based on therapeutic need, regardless of financial means, we offer further scholarship assistance to those unable to pay the established fees.

Fifty-nine percent of our Equine Assisted Activities program participants received direct scholarship assistance toward their program fees.

Apply

Upon acceptance into the program, students are assigned a Staff Advisor and a Volunteer Coach trained by our staff.

The student and coach will work one-on-one.