UPDATED AUGUST 30, 2021
Fall 2021 COVID-19 Guidelines
- Masks are required indoors (this includes barn, tack room, and indoor arena). Staff (who’ve submitted proof of vaccination) may be unmasked in offices.
- Staff offices are to be used by staff only, unless by appointment. When non-staff are present in an office, all individuals must be masked.
- Masks are not required outdoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Proof of vaccination is not required for volunteers, visitors, or participants.
- Guests not listed on the daily schedule must sign in at the front desk.
- Hand sanitizing at entry still recommended.
- Common area disinfection to occur upon shift completion.
- High Hopes will follow CDC guidelines regarding exposures, symptoms, and need for quarantining.
- Personal equipment (helmets/footwear/etc) may be used across individuals, and High Hopes will return to its’ standard helmet disinfection practice. Participants not comfortable sharing are encouraged to purchase their own ASTM/SEI approved helmet with manufacture date in the last 5 years.
- Program volunteers may resume use of the lounge prior to lesson start.
- Volunteers should continue using the QR code as appropriate to log volunteer hours. The desktop at the front desk will be re-opened for those unable to use a smart phone.
- Barn volunteers to arrive at their assigned time. Sidewalkers and ELP coaches to arrive 10 minutes prior to lesson start. Leaders/CD headers to arrive 30 minutes prior to lesson start, unless their horse is being schooled.
- On-site volunteer training will resume.