This workshop offers opportunities beyond the PATH Intl. ESMHL course and is designed for EAAT professionals seeking an interactive, hands-on, educational, networking experience. It will enhance their understanding of the benefits of Equine Assisted Learning and Equine Assisted Psychotherapy and present more tools for future lessons or sessions.
PATH Int’l approved CEU’s = 2 ESMHL CR; 6 DE; 8CE
- Friday 6pm – 8pm
- Saturday 8am – 5pm
- Sunday 8am – 5pm
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- PATH Intl. ES Certified Professionals
- PATH Intl. Therapeutic Riding Instructors
- EAGALA Certified Professionals
- Mental Health Professionals
- Education Professionals
- Expand your toolbox of mutually beneficial equine-assisted activities that can be utilized in mental health and learning lessons or sessions
- Collaborate with other professionals to develop treatment and education goals and to design safe and effective lessons or sessions
- Discuss and select equines to work with different students/clients in sessions that we design and implement in the workshop, as well as selection of equines for particular clients/students at their centers
- Observe equine communication and discuss its use in equine assisted learning and therapy
- Explore language which can be utilized to describe equine assisted activities for marketing or recruitment efforts
- PATH Intl. ESMHL
High Hopes has 45 years of
demonstrated success in the field of EAAT & non-profit management:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Activities & Therapies:
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited
Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Instructor Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full service indoor and outdoor facility, extensive sensory trails
- Dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library and kitchen facility.