PATH Intl. CEUs: 7 DE
Join us to improve your understanding of how our posture affects our abilities to ride or drive. This is the first lecture in the Disability Module of the High Hopes’ Approved Training Course.
Who should attend?
- Equine professionals, therapists, and volunteers interested in therapeutic riding
- PATH Intl. Instructor in Training Candidates
- PATH Intl. Therapeutic Riding Instructors seeking advancement and CEUs
- This lecture will provide an overview of physical disabilities and teaching considerations for common neurological and orthopedic impairments.
This lecture can be taken in three different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes.
- As part of the 7-day Disability Module (see below)
- or as part of the 16-day High Hopes’ Instructor Training Course a component of the Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor education process.
If you are unsure as to your educational needs or ambitions, please schedule a telephone conversation with our Training & Education team, prior to signing up.
- D1 Riding from an Anatomical Point of View
- D2 Physical Disabilities
- D3 Growth & Development
- D4 Managing Challenging Behavior
- D5 and D6 Cognitive & Psychosocial Disorders 1 & 2
- D7 Speech & Language, Sensory Integration & Autism
Why High Hopes?
HIGH HOPES HAS 45 YEARS OF DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN THE FIELD OF EAAT & NON-PROFIT MANAGEMENT:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications, and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Activities & Therapies:
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Instructor Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full service indoor and outdoor facility with extensive sensory trails
- A dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library and kitchen facility.