PATH Intl. CEUs: 5 DE and 2 Riding CR each day
Join us to improve your understanding of how our posture affects our abilities to ride or drive.
- What aspects of the horse’s movements make the horse a good therapeutic partner?
- What anatomical structures affect postural alignment?
- Why is postural alignment important?
- How can postural alignment be improved?
- What is abnormal muscle tone?
- How does muscle tone affect the rider’s ability to control their horse?
- How do the movements of the horse affect muscle tone and which movements are the most effective for normalizing tone? Which exercises improve posture vs exercises or activities that negatively affect posture?
- Why is good postural alignment important during all equine assisted services?
Who should attend:
- Equine professionals, therapists, and volunteers interested in therapeutic riding
- PATH Intl. Instructor-in-Training Candidates
- PATH Intl. Therapeutic Riding Instructors seeking advancement and CEUs
This lecture can be taken in three different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes
- As part of the Disability Module (see below)
- As part of the High Hopes Instructor Education Course
If you are unsure as to your educational needs or ambitions, please schedule a telephone conversation with our Training & Education team prior to signing up.
Why High Hopes?
HIGH HOPES HAS 47 YEARS OF DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN THE FIELD OF EQUINE ASSISTED SERVICES & NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Services.
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full-service indoor and outdoor facility with extensive sensory trails.
- A dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library, and kitchen facility.