Topics for day 1 include:
- PATH Intl. Instructor JTA overview and CTRI Criteria.
- PATH Intl. standards and guidelines.
- A general overview of CTRI expectations.
- Movement analysis/longlining activity; tack and equipment.
- Ongoing volunteer management.
This is the first of three lectures in the Effective Instructor Module of the PATH Intl. Approved Instructor Training Course. This lecture can be taken in three different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes
- As part of the 3-day Effective Instructor Module
- or as part of the 16-day PATH Intl. Instructor Training Course a component of the Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor education process.
If you are unsure as to your educational needs or ambitions, please schedule a telephone conversation with our Training & Education team, prior to signing up.