- teaching techniques and effective communication to include task analysis, goals and objectives, preparation of lesson plans, guided lesson observation.
- observation of riding and teaching videos.
- Mounting and dismounting practicum.
This is the second of three lectures in the Effective Instructor Module of the PATH Intl. Approved Instructor Training Course. This lecture can be taken in three different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes
- As part of the 3-day Effective Instructor
- or as part of the 16-day PATH Intl. Instructor Training Course a component of the Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor education process.
If you are unsure as to your educational needs or ambitions, please schedule a telephone conversation with our Training & Education team, prior to signing up.