PATH Intl. CEUs: 4 CEs/day
This is the last of three interactive workshops over two days designed to help you meet your organization’s management, fundraising, and communication needs. These workshops explore best practices in nonprofit management, offer practical learning opportunities, case studies, and networking with peers. Day 1 pm & Day 2 are suitable for ALL TYPES of non-profit organizations.
Who should attend?
- Nonprofit staff and trustees
- Equine professionals, therapists, and volunteers interested in therapeutic riding
- PATH Intl. Instructor-in-Training Candidates
- PATH Intl. Therapeutic Riding Instructors seeking advancement and CEUs
Workshop 3: Facilities, Standards & Risk Management (½ day morning):
- PATH Intl. Standards and Risk Management
- Instructor Compliance
- Facility Needs
This lecture can be taken in three different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes.
- As part of the 2-day Administration Module. (see below)
- or as part of the High Hopes Instructor Education Course.
You may also choose to register for Workshop 1 and/or 2
Workshop 1: Nonprofit Business Administration (½ day morning):
Develop an understanding of and utilize solid management practices that will ensure your organization survives and thrives in today’s economy. Topics to include:
- Best management practices;
- Committee and Board Relationships;
- Organizational Mission, Vision, and Values;
- Operations Management;
- Strategic Planning;
- Financial Management.
Workshop 2: Fundraising and Communications: (½ day afternoon):
Build a well-rounded fundraising program to ensure long term financial sustainability. Topics to include:
Building a donor base;
- Appeal Program;
- Major Gifts;
- Grant Research and Writing;
- Special Events;
- Planned Giving; Cultivating Donor Relationships;
- Marketing & Communications.