- This event has passed.
An interactive two-day workshop designed to help you meet your organization’s management, fundraising and communication needs. This workshop explores best practices in non-profit management, offers practical learning opportunities, case studies, and networking with peers.
PATH Intl. approved CEU’s = 12 CE
Day 1: Nonprofit Business Administration:
Develop an understanding of and utilize solid management practices that will ensure your organization survives and thrives in today’s economy. Topics to include:
- Best management practices
- Committee and Board Relationships
- Organizational Mission, Vision and Values
- Operations Management Strategic Planning
- Financial Management
Day 2: Fundraising and Communications:
Build a well-rounded fundraising program to ensure long-term financial sustainability. Topics to include:
- Building a donor base
- Appeal Program
- Major Gifts Grant Research and Writing
- Special Events
- Planned Giving Cultivating Donor Relationships
In addition, there will be a discussion on developing a multi faceted approach to communicating with your constituency.
Topics will include: identifying your target audience, using social media tools and creating engaging newsletters
Who should attend?
- Non-profit Business Professionals
- Fundraising Professionals
- Non-profit Executive Directors
- Center or Agency Administrators
- Non-profit Board Members
Workshop Faculty to Include:
- Kitty Stalsburg, High Hopes Executive Director
- Lesley Olsen, High Hopes Finance Director
- Sara Qua, High Hopes Development Director
High Hopes has 45 years of demonstrated success in the field of EAAT & non-profit management:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Activities & Therapies:
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited
Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Instructor Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full service indoor and outdoor facility, extensive sensory trails and a dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library and kitchen facility.
- High Hopes is located on a 120-acre bucolic campus, just 3 miles from I95 junction 70 on the outskirts of picturesque Old Lyme.
We do not have accommodation on site but can provide a range of options, for every budget.
- $250 for two days
- or $150 for day 1
- or $150 for day 2