PATH Intl CEUs: 7DE
This workshop is ideal for all therapeutic riding professionals seeking an interactive, hands-on educational experience to further their understanding of autism and sensory processing issues in the Therapeutic Riding (TR) and Equine Assisted Service (EAS) settings.
Who should attend?
- PATH Intl. Certified Instructors seeking professional development.
- Educators & EAS Professionals.
- Individuals wishing to expand knowledge of autism & sensory integration.
This workshop will include lectures and discussion to:
- Increase your awareness of autism and sensory processing considerations in Equine Assisted Services.
- Enhance your instructor toolbox with new therapeutic riding techniques specialized for participants with autism and sensory processing needs.
- Further understand the impact of autism on participants’ perspective and ability to adapt to the TR & EAS environments.
This lecture can be taken in three different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes.
- As part of the Disability Module. (see below)
- As part of the High Hopes Instructor Education Course.
If you are unsure as to your educational needs or ambitions, please schedule a telephone conversation with our Training & Education team prior to signing up.
Why High Hopes?
HIGH HOPES HAS 47 YEARS OF DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN THE FIELD OF EQUINE ASSISTED SERVICES & NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Services.
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full-service indoor and outdoor facility with extensive sensory trails.
- A dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library, and kitchen facility.