- This event has passed.
PATH Intl. CEUs: 7 CR per day
Effective Instructor Workshop – Day 1 topics include:
- Techniques to improve your instructional skills.
- Strategies for effective group lesson management.
- Learn how to incorporate How’s, What’s, Why’s into your lessons.
- Task Analysis of riding skills.
- Safe and effective mounting and dismounting techniques.
Who should attend?
- Equine professionals, therapists, and volunteers interested in therapeutic riding
- PATH Intl. Instructor-in-Training Candidates
- PATH Intl. Therapeutic Riding Instructors seeking advancement and CEUs
This is the first of three lectures in the Effective Instructor Module of the High Hopes Instructor Education Course. This lecture can be taken in three different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes
- As part of the 3-day Effective Instructor Module
- or as part of the High Hopes Instructor Education Course
If you are unsure as to your educational needs or ambitions, please schedule a telephone conversation with our Training & Education team prior to signing up.
Why High Hopes?
HIGH HOPES HAS 47 YEARS OF DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN THE FIELD OF EQUINE ASSISTED SERVICES & NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Services.
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full-service indoor and outdoor facility with extensive sensory trails.
- A dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library, and kitchen facility.