PATH Intl. CEUs: 7 CR per day
Effective Instructor Workshop – Day 1 topics include:
- Techniques to improve your instructional skills.
- Strategies for effective group lesson management.
- Learn how to incorporate How’s, What’s, Why’s into your lessons.
- Task Analysis of riding skills.
- Safe and effective mounting and dismounting techniques.
Who should attend?
- Equine professionals, therapists, and volunteers interested in therapeutic riding
- PATH Intl. Instructor in Training Candidates
- PATH Intl. Therapeutic Riding Instructors seeking advancement and CEUs
This is the first of three lectures in the Effective Instructor Module of the High Hopes’ Approved Instructor Training Course. This lecture can be taken in three different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes
- As part of the 3-day Effective Instructor Module
- or as part of the 16-day High Hopes’ Instructor Training Course a component of the Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor education process.
If you are unsure as to your educational needs or ambitions, please schedule a telephone conversation with our Training & Education team, prior to signing up.
Why High Hopes?
HIGH HOPES HAS 45 YEARS OF DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN THE FIELD OF EAAT & NON-PROFIT MANAGEMENT:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Activities & Therapies:
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Instructor Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full service indoor and outdoor facility with extensive sensory trails
- A dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library and kitchen facility.