Ideal for equine managers and instructors, this workshop will cover all aspects of equine selection and recruitment, finding the best partner for your program, designing the trial period and maintaining your horses’ physical and mental well-being.
- PATH Int’l approved CEU’s = 7 CE
Equine selection and training are central to the success of our therapeutic horsemanship programs. Join our staff in a conversation about finding the right equine for your program’s needs, training them for their unique roles and maintaining their well-being to ensure longevity in your herd.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Equine Specialists
- Therapeutic Riding Instructors
- Program DirectorsEquine Managers
- And more….
- Stress control: management techniques for happy horses
- Tailored training systems to create willing partners
- Planning a trial period
- Recruiting and selecting the right horses for your program
- Life beyond the TR Center
ABOUT HIGH HOPES:
High Hopes has 45 years of demonstrated success in the field of EAAT & non-profit management:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Activities & Therapies:
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited
Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Instructor Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full service indoor and outdoor facility, extensive sensory trails and a dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library and kitchen facility.