An interactive two-day workshop designed to help you develop strategies and techniques for managing volunteer resources.
Day one is suitable for ALL TYPES of non-profit.
Day 1 Administrative Volunteer Management: Recruit—Train—Schedule—Retain
Day 2 Instructional Volunteer Managemen
- Program-specific training
- Program volunteer placement (leaders, sidewalkers, etc.)
- Solution/team base approach to managing volunteers in therapeutic riding
Who should attend? Anyone who wishes to learn more about volunteer management:
- Volunteer Managers/Coordinators
- Non Profit Program Administrators
- Therapeutic Riding Instructors
Course Topics will include:
- Recruitment, training, and retention
- Fostering volunteer relationships
- Managing volunteers for maximum effectiveness
- Volunteer program evaluation
- Data tracking and more!
This is the first of two lectures in the Volunteer Management Module of the PATH Intl. Approved Instructor Training Course. This lecture can be taken in three different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes
- As part of the 2-day Volunteer Management Module
- or as part of the 16-day PATH Intl. Instructor Training Course a component of the Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor education process.
If you are unsure as to your educational needs or ambitions, please schedule a telephone conversation with our Training & Education team, prior to signing up.