- This event has passed.
PATH Intl. CEUs: Day 1, 7 Riding CR; Day 2, 7CE
An interactive, two-day workshop designed to help you develop strategies and techniques for managing volunteer resources.
Day 1 Instructional Volunteer Management
- Program-specific training
- Program volunteer placement (leaders, sidewalkers, etc.)
- Solution/team-based approach to managing volunteers in therapeutic riding
Day 2 Administrative Volunteer Management: Recruit—Train—Schedule—Retain is suitable for ALL TYPES of non-profits.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to learn more about volunteer management:
- Volunteer Managers/Coordinators
- Nonprofit Program Administrators
- Therapeutic Riding Instructors
Course Topics will include:
- Recruitment, training and retention
- Fostering volunteer relationships
- Managing volunteers for maximum effectiveness
- Volunteer program evaluation
- Data tracking and more!
This is the first of two lectures in the Volunteer Management Module of the High Hopes Instructor Education Course. This lecture can be taken in three different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes.
- As part of the 2-day Volunteer Management Module. (see below)
- As part of the High Hopes Instructor Education Course–a component of the Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor education process.
If you are unsure as to your educational needs or ambitions, please schedule a telephone conversation with our Training & Education team prior to signing up.
Why High Hopes?
HIGH HOPES HAS 47 YEARS OF DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN THE FIELD OF EQUINE ASSISTED SERVICES & NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Services.
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full-service indoor and outdoor facility with extensive sensory trails.
- A dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library, and kitchen facility.