PATH Intl. CEUs: Day 1, 7CE; Day 2, 7 Riding CR
An interactive two-day workshop designed to help you develop strategies and techniques for managing volunteer resources.
Day 1 is suitable for ALL TYPES of non-profit – Recruit—Train—Schedule—Retain
Day 2 Instructional Volunteer Management
- Program-specific training
- Program volunteer placement (leaders, sidewalkers, etc.)
- Solution/team base approach to managing volunteers in therapeutic riding
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to learn more about volunteer management:
- Volunteer Managers/Coordinators
- Non Profit Program Administrators
- Therapeutic Riding Instructors
Course Topics will include:
- Recruitment, training and retention
- Fostering volunteer relationships
- Managing volunteers for maximum effectiveness
- Volunteer program evaluation
- Data tracking and more!
This is the first of two lectures in the Volunteer Management Module of the High Hopes’ Approved Instructor Training Course. This lecture can be taken in three different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes.
- As part of the 2-day Volunteer Management Module (see below)
- or as part of the 16-day High Hopes’ Instructor Training Course a component of the Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor education process.
If you are unsure as to your educational needs or ambitions, please schedule a telephone conversation with our Training & Education team, prior to signing up.
Why High Hopes?
HIGH HOPES HAS 45 YEARS OF DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN THE FIELD OF EAAT & NON-PROFIT MANAGEMENT:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Activities & Therapies:
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Instructor Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full service indoor and outdoor facility with extensive sensory trails
- A dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library and kitchen facility.