- This event has passed.
Behavior Management Strategies in EAAT Settings
This webinar will provide you with behavior management strategies that can be incorporated into your EAAT sessions. We will discuss behavior and learning theory, along with how to manage challenging behaviors in a group format. By identifying the function of challenging behavior, utilizing effective communication with the participant, and applying concrete strategies to modify that behavior, a positive change can result.
Presented By: KIM SEVERANCE
PATH INTL. CEU’S: 1 DE or 1CR or .5DE & .5CR
Topics will include:
• Behavior defined – 4 principles of behavior
• Theories of behavior and learning – Pavlov and Skinner
• The Premack Principle – “Grandma’s Law” of first/then
• Parents, teachers and therapists as resources
• Using clear, simple language in your lessons
• Different learners-visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learners
• Methods of communication with non-verbal participants
• How to manage challenging behaviors in a group format
Live webinars will include time for Q&A
Webinar Price Options:
• As a Live Webinar with Q&A Session included $20.00/webinar
• As a Pre-Recorded On-Demand Session with access to listen to the Q&A session from the live event $15.00/webinar
Please check the registration form for current discounts or offers.