- This event has passed.
The Use of Token Charts to Modify Challenging Behavior in EAAT Settings
PRESENTED BY: KIM SEVERANCE
The goal of this webinar is to touch on the basic principles of shaping behavior and positive reinforcement. In understanding and applying the use of positive reinforcement to modify challenging behavior, you may increase the participant’s ability to focus and learn during lessons. Token charts are a tool that professionals can use to modify behavior with positive reinforcement.
PATH INTL. CEU’S: 1 DE
Topics will include:
• The power of token charts
• Finding a motivator/reinforcer that works
• Timing is everything
• Coach your volunteers before the lesson
• How do you keep the motivation high?
• Progression with a token chart
Live webinars will include time for Q&A
Webinar Price Options:
• As a Live Webinar with Q&A Session included $20.00/webinar
• As a Pre-Recorded On-Demand Session with access to listen to the Q&A session from the live event $15.00/webinar
Please check the registration form for current discounts or offers.