Share This Page:

Financial Aid


High Hopes is dedicated to offering our services to all those who qualify, regardless of their financial circumstances. We provide financial help through our financial aid program which is funded by donations from individuals, corporations and foundations.


to High Hopes Financial Aid Program

High Hopes is a privately-funded, charitable, nonprofit organization, and we rely significantly on donations from individuals, foundations, and corporations to support our programs.  High Hopes is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our 990 and Audited Financial Statements are available upon request.


The program fees only cover approximately 30% of our costs, and donations enable us to subsidize the remaining 70%.

With our commitment to accepting participants into our programs based on therapeutic need, regardless of financial means, we offer further financial aid assistance to those unable to pay the established fees. Fifty-nine percent of our participants received direct financial aid assistance toward their program fees.

If you would like more information about making a donation to our financial aid fund please contact

Sara Qua, Director of Development
(860) 434-1974, Ext. 122