Share This Page:

Financial Aid

Equine Activities & Therapies

High Hopes is dedicated to offering our services to all those who qualify, regardless of their financial circumstances. We provide financial help through a financial aid program, and our participants may apply for assistance through our Financial Aid Committee.


to the scholarship fund

With our commitment to accepting participants into our programs based on therapeutic need, regardless of financial means, we offer further financial aid assistance to those unable to pay the established fees. 59% of our participants received direct financial aid assistance toward their program fees.

Contact Sara

The program fees collected only cover approximately 30% of our costs, and donations enable us to subsidize the remaining 70%.

If you would like more specific information

about our tuition fees so you may underwrite a semester or year of lessons, please contact Sara Qua, Director of Development, at (860) 434-1974, Ext. 122

Email Sara


for Financial Aid