The Cycle of Volunteer Management- Engage
PATH Intl. CEUs: 1.5 CE or 1.5 CR
Presented by: Megan Ellis
(read Megan’s bio here)
Join us for The Cycle of Volunteer Management webinar series. This presentation will offer strategic volunteer management strategies such as how to recruit, train, engage, and retain volunteers.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to learn more about volunteer management:
• Volunteer Managers/Coordinators
• Nonprofit Program Administrators
• Therapeutic Riding Instructors
Topics to include:
• Recruitment, training, and retention
• Fostering volunteer relationships
• Managing volunteers for maximum effectiveness