To maintain compliance as a PATH Intl. Certified Professional, documentation of a minimum of 20 continuing education hours must be obtained during a 12 month period to include core requirements as defined below.
Types, limits & conversions
- DE Disability Education Minimum
6 hours (no maximum) 60 min = 1 DE
- CR Certification Core Requirement
Minimum of 2 Hours per certification 60 min = 1 CR
- CE General Continuing Education
No minimum or maximum requirement 60 min = 1 CE
- General Continuing Education Hours (CE) are defined as any allowable continuing education hours that do not fall under Disability Education (defined below) or Certification Core Requirements (defined below).
- Minimum of 6 hours of disability education. Disability education (DE) is defined as educational activities that provide the student with greater understanding of the physical, social, cognitive and/or behavioral impacts experienced by individuals with disabilities, mental health disorders or emotional trauma.
- Minimum of 2 hours of Core Education relevant to each certification held: Certification Core Requirements (CR) is defined as the specific type of continuing education hours that one must obtain to stay compliant with each certification held.