On Demand Non-Profit Workshops
put High Hopes' 45 years experience
to work for you!
An interactive two-day workshop …
designed to help you meet your organization’s management, fundraising and communication needs. This workshop explores best practices in non-profit management, offers practical learning opportunities, case studies, and networking with peers.
PATH Intl. approved CEU’s = 12 CE
This is an outline agenda for an on-demand two-day workshop. In the inquiry form below you will be asked to give more information about your specific experience and goals so that these two days can be tailored to you. You may also be interested in our scheduled non-profit workshops.
Day 1: Non-profit Business Administration:
Develop an understanding of and utilize solid management practices that will ensure your organization survives and thrives in today’s economy. Topics to include:
- Best management practices
- Committee and Board Relationships
- Organizational Mission, Vision and Values
- Operations Management Strategic Planning
- Financial Management
Day 2: Fundraising and Communications:
Build a well-rounded fundraising program to ensure long-term financial sustainability. Topics to include:
- Building a donor base
- Appeal Program
- Major Gifts Grant Research and Writing
- Special Events
- Planned Giving Cultivating Donor Relationships
In addition, there will be a discussion on developing a multi-faceted approach to communicating with your constituency. Topics will include: identifying your target audience, using social media tools and creating engaging newsletters.
Who should attend?
- Non-profit Business Professionals
- Fundraising Professionals
- Non-profit Executive Directors
- Center or Agency Administrators
- Non-profit Board Members
Workshop Faculty to Include:
- Kitty Stalsburg, High Hopes Executive Director
- Lesley Olsen, High Hopes Finance Director
- Sara Qua, High Hopes Development Director
High Hopes has 45 years of demonstrated success in the field of EAAT & non-profit management:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Activities & Therapies:
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited
Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Instructor Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full service indoor and outdoor facility, extensive sensory trails and a dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library and kitchen facility.
- High Hopes is located on a 120-acre bucolic campus, just 3 miles from I95 junction 70 on the outskirts of picturesque Old Lyme.
We do not have accommodation on site but can provide a range of options, for every budget.
- $250 for two days
- or $150 for day 1
- or $150 for day 2
download a flyer or inquire online belowDownload a Flyer