On-Demand Volunteer Workshops
put High Hopes' 47 years experience
to work for you!
On-Demand Volunteer Management Workshops to your schedule and to meet your specific goals.
An interactive two-day workshop designed to help you develop strategies and techniques for managing volunteer resources. May be taken as individual days or as a two-day workshop.
High Hopes’ workforce is 97% volunteer. We are lucky enough to manage over 650 volunteers a year in our programs, events, barns, and offices. Our volunteers donate over 28,500 hours a year to our organization. That takes some management – we have been managing volunteers for 47 years. Put our experience to work for your non-profit.
Day 1 Administrative Volunteer Management:
Recruitment strategies – for the right type of volunteers
- Training your volunteers
- Scheduling considerations
- Strategies for retention
- Day one is suitable for ALL TYPES of non-profit.
Day 2: Instructional Volunteer Management
- Program-specific training
- Program volunteer placement (leaders, sidewalkers, etc.),
- Solution/team-based approach to managing volunteers in a therapeutic horsemanship setting
Day two is focused on the special needs of therapeutic horsemanship programs.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to learn more about volunteer management:
- Volunteer Managers/Coordinators
- Non Profit Program Administrators
- Therapeutic Riding Instructors
Course: Topics will include:
- Recruitment, training and retention
- Fostering volunteer relationships
- Managing volunteers for maximum effectiveness
- Volunteer program evaluation
- Data tracking and more!
- Megan Ellis
Download a Flyer or inquire online below