The Cycle of Volunteer Management- Empower
PATH Intl. CEUs: 1.5 CE or 1.5 CR
Presented by: Megan Ellis
(read Megan’s bio here)
Join us for The Cycle of Volunteer Management webinar series. This presentation will offer strategies on retaining and empowering volunteers for program sustainability along with program evaluation and data tracking.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to learn more about volunteer management:
- Volunteer Managers/Coordinators
- Nonprofit Program Administrators
- Therapeutic Riding Instructors
Topics to include:
- Retaining and empowering volunteers for program sustainability
- Volunteer program evaluation
- Data tracking and more!