The Cycle of Volunteer Management- Encourage
PATH Intl. CEUs: 1.5 CE or 1.5 CR
Presented by: Megan Ellis
(read Megan’s bio here)
Join us for The Cycle of Volunteer Management webinar series. This presentation will offer scheduling, managing, and communication techniques for optimal volunteer relationship building and problem solving.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to learn more about volunteer management:
- Volunteer Managers/Coordinators
- Nonprofit Program Administrators
- Therapeutic Riding Instructors
Topics to include:
- Optimize volunteer’s skills and support
- Schedule for success
- Manage cancellations and substitutes