The Use of Token Charts to Modify Challenging Behaviors in EAS Programs
PATH Intl. CEUs: 1 DE or 1CR or .5DE & .5CR
Presented by: Kim Severance
(read Kim’s Bio here)
The goal of this webinar is to consider the basic principles of shaping behavior and positive reinforcement. Understanding and applying the use of positive reinforcement to modify challenging behavior may increase your participants’ ability to focus and learn during lessons. Token charts are a tool professionals can use to modify behavior with positive reinforcement.
• The power of token charts
• Finding a motivator/reinforcer that works
• Timing is everything
• Coach your volunteers before the lesson
• How do you keep the motivation high?
• Progression with a token chart