Horse Chip Raffle Rules
- A field at High Hopes Therapeutic Riding will be divided into 600 3ft x 3ft squares in a grid of 20 columns by 30 rows.
- Squares will be numbered randomly.
- A group of three judges will be appointed to monitor all activities and terms and conditions applicable to the Horse Chip Raffle.
- Each square corresponds to a ticket number as shown on the field map.
- At 2:00 pm, on November 14, 2021, two horses will be let loose in the field.
- The first horse to make a deposit or chip will determine the first prize (cash) winner, the second horse’s deposit or chip will determine the second prize (NYC Getaway) winner.
- If the horse deposit or chip falls on a line between squares, the judges will determine which square the majority of the deposit occurs in and that will decide the winner.
- If the horse deposit or chip falls on an unsold square, the next highest purchased square will be the winner. For example, if the chip falls on square for ticket number 200 and that ticket has not been sold, then the winner will be ticket number 201.
- If neither horse makes a deposit by 4:00 pm, then the winner of the first prize is determined by the placement of Teddy’s (or his replacement’s) left rear hoof at that time. The winner of the second prize will be determined by the placement of Joe’s (or his replacement’s) left rear hoof at that time.
- If only one horse makes a deposit the winner of the NYC Getaway will be determined by the location of the other horse’s left rear hoof at 4:00 pm.
- If the second horse makes a deposit or chip in the same square as the first horse, the winner will be determined by the location of the second horse’s left front hoof at that time.