- This event has passed.
High Hopes will be hosting an Open House for prospective volunteers on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17th, 2018 from 10-12 PM at our beautiful farm in Old Lyme at 36 Town Woods Road.
Come on out to meet some volunteers as well as see the High Hopes Herd and watch a lesson.
Tours will be provided throughout the morning and lessons will be running as well so you can see what it might be like to volunteer at High Hopes.
All are welcome!
Come see what we have to offer in the coming spring months and over the summer.
What does a High Hopes volunteer look like?
Look in the mirror.
- Our volunteers are all ages, genders, creeds, and ethnicities
- Most summer volunteers are high school or college students
- Many volunteers are seasonal residents
- Our volunteers have many abilities and disabilities
What do volunteers do?
- Help our riders
- Lead our horses
- Work in the barn
- Help with summer camp
- Help in our offices
- Run our fundraising events
- Deliver posters and flyers
Oops! We could not locate your form.