This workshop offers opportunities beyond the PATH Intl. ESMHL course and is designed for EAS professionals seeking an interactive, hands-on, educational, networking experience. It will enhance their understanding of the benefits of Equine-Assisted Services and Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy and present more tools for future lessons or sessions.
PATH Int’l approved CEU’s = 2 ESMHL CR; 6 DE; 8CE
- Friday 6pm-8pm
- Saturday 8am – 5pm
- Sunday 8am – 5pm
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- PATH Intl. ES Certified Professionals
- PATH Intl. Therapeutic Riding Instructors
- EAGALA Certified Professionals
- Mental Health Professionals
- Education Professionals
- Expand your toolbox of mutually beneficial equine-assisted activities that can be utilized in mental health and learning lessons or sessions
- Collaborate with other professionals to develop treatment and education goals and to design safe and effective lessons or sessions
- Discuss and select equines to work with different students/clients in sessions that we design and implement in the workshop, as well as selection of equines for particular clients/students at their centers
- Observe equine communication and discuss its use in equine-assisted learning and therapy
- Explore language which can be utilized to describe equine-assisted activities for marketing or recruitment efforts
- PATH Intl. ESMHL
High Hopes has 47 years of
demonstrated success in the field of EAS & non-profit management:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, & board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines & development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Activities & Therapies:
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Instructor Training Curriculum since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full service indoor and outdoor facility, extensive sensory trails
- Dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library and kitchen facility.