- This event has passed.
PATH Intl. CEUs: 7 DE
Join us to improve your understanding of how our posture affects our abilities to ride or drive.
Who should attend:
- Equine professionals, therapists, and volunteers interested in therapeutic riding
- PATH Intl. Instructor-in-Training Candidates
- PATH Intl. Therapeutic Riding Instructors seeking advancement and CEUs
- This lecture will provide an overview of physical disabilities and teaching considerations for common neurological and orthopedic impairments.
This lecture can be taken in two different ways:
- A stand-alone lecture for continuing education purposes
- As part of the High Hopes Instructor Education Course
If you are unsure as to your educational needs or ambitions, please schedule a telephone conversation with our Training & Education team prior to signing up.
Why High Hopes?
HIGH HOPES HAS 47 YEARS OF DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN THE FIELD OF EQUINE ASSISTED SERVICES & NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business management, marketing fundraising, and board development.
- Volunteer management. We have over 650 volunteers serving our program, facility, equines, and development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine Assisted Services.
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full-service indoor and outdoor facility with extensive sensory trails.
- A dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library, and kitchen facility.