CTRI Prep Workshop
Becoming an effective instructor through the development of teaching techniques to provide quality instruction.
PATH Intl. CEUs: 7 CR per day
Instructor Workshop – Day 1 topics include:
- Techniques to improve your instructional skills.
- Strategies for effective group lesson management.
- Learn how to incorporate How’s, What’s, Why’s into your lessons.
- Task Analysis of riding skills.
- Safe and effective mounting and dismounting techniques.
- Overview of intake and assessment of a new participant.
- Learn how to write goals and objectives.
Instructor Workshop – Day 2 topics include:
- Mock intake and assessment of new participants.
- Guided lesson observation.
- Introduction to lesson planning.
- How to write SMART goals.
- Preparation and execution of lesson plans through observations.
- How to capture participant progress.
Who should attend?
- Equine professionals, therapists, and volunteers interested in mounted Equine-Assisted Services
- PATH Intl. Instructor-in-Training Candidates
- PATH Intl. Therapeutic Riding Instructors seeking advancement and CEUs
Why High Hopes?
HIGH HOPES HAS 50 YEARS OF DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN THE FIELD OF EQUINE ASSISTED SERVICES & NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT:
- Program, equine, and facility management.
- Business and volunteer management, marketing fundraising, and board development.
- Workshops, certifications and professional development in all aspects of Equine-Assisted Services.
- PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center since 1979.
- PATH Intl. Approved Training Course since 1996.
- PATH Intl. Master, Advanced and Specialty Certified mentors.
- Full-service indoor and outdoor facility with extensive sensory trails.
- A dedicated air-conditioned classroom, library, and kitchen facility.